Re: gnomecal segfaulting for anyone else?

Yes, it happened to me as well.
Is there any simple, relatively painless, way to reinstall testing from
the beginning after going through many many dist-upgrades? I have heard
that people are having little or no difficulty upgrading from stable
now. Is this true?

Incidentally, this morning xemacs started acting inappropriately.
paren-highlighting is acting hyperactive. anyone else experiencing that?

Art Edwards

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 12:28:58PM -0500, Michael Jinks wrote:
> Hi all; as of this morning, gnomecal has started segfaulting on my
> workstation (woody/intel).  I don't think it's due to any corruption in
> my data files, since it happens regardless of which user runs the
> program including a new dummy user with no previous calendar history.
>
> I did apply the latest upgrades yesterday afternoon, so I'm wondering if
> something might have introduced a bug.  I did another apt-get upgrade
> this morning after discovering the calendar problem but it hasn't
> helped.
>
> I guess all I'm really asking is, has anybody else had this problem or
> is it just me?
>
> Thanks,
> -mrj
> --
> # Michael Jinks, IB # JFI/MRSEC/EFI Computing # University of Chicago #
>       Reader!  Think not that
>       technical information
>       ought not be called speech;  -- Anonymous, "How to decrypt a DVD"
>

> --

Arthur H. Edwards
712 Valencia Dr. NE
Abq. NM 87108