Re: How was the slink --> potato switch? How will be potato --> woody? When?

Josip Rodin wrote:

> When you install from scratch you lose the configuration file changes on the
> old installation.

It is not a problem, since most of the configs are default anyway.

> Set the debconf level to critical and you'll only get the most important
> questions.

May I know how/ what/ where to set?

>> Thus, I would like to know, how **LONG** after woody release, will potato
>> be kept at the mirrors, before it will be put to the archive server.
>  Probably a few days/weeks, depending on when the archive maintainers have
>  time to move it out.

- Is it possible to keep it for at least two weeks?
- May I know how to archive potato? CMIIW, potato is partly in pool
  directory.
- May I know how to archive woody which is totally in pool?

regards,

--
Rahmat M.  Samik-Ibrahim -- vLSM.org -- http://rms46.vLSM.org --