gpg keyservers

What keysevers do people recommend using?  I've got the two mentioned
in the readme in my config (keyring.debian.org and wwwkeys.pgp.net)
and so far (one day!) that has sufficed.  Do people recommend using
any other servers?

Also, what is the best way to publish my (brand new!) public key?

-D

PS.  Everyone should use gpg!  It is _really_ easy and provides the
     perfect way to stop spam -- only allow properly signed messages
     to be delivered :-).

--

You have heard the saying that if you put a thousand monkeys in a room with a
thousand typewriters and waited long enough, eventually you would have a room