Updating woody-isolinux.iso using rsync?

Hi

I used wget to grab Raphaël Hertzog's woody iso last weekend
and was going to try it out today, but I see he's released a
new version.

I've tried to update it using rsync -- I'm an rsync
virgin:), but everything I've tried has failed. These are
the commands I've tried:

|rsync people.debian.org:~hertzog/debian-cd/woody-isolinux.iso
|rsync people.debian.org:/~hertzog/debian-cd/woody-isolinux.iso
|rsync people.debian.org::~hertzog/debian-cd/woody-isolinux.iso
|rsync rsync://people.debian.org:~hertzog/debian-cd/woody-isolinux.iso

Is it possible to get the update with rsync?
Are any of the above commands correct?
Anyone got a mirror available?