Re: [headed OT] Re: scripting

begin  John S. J. Anderson quotation:

> So, where do python and e-lisp fit in your little scheme? (No pun

See the followup email.  It ain't my scheme, and I don't agree with it;
I was presenting what my experience shows is usually meant by people who
don't know better than the split "scripting" and "programming".

> I call the process of choosing a language, writing some code, and
> solving that problem "programming".

As do I.  I haven't been a professional programmer for coming on 16
years, but I still remember that much.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | McMahon's Laws of Linux support:
http://www.eiv.com               | 1) There's more than one way to do it