Re: scripting

> > begin  jeff quotation:
> > > first, send replies to me...not the list...
> >
> > Then set a Reply-To: header.  Don't expect everybody else to work
> > harder so that you don't have to.
>
> all i did was ask...and i got like 20 replies...thank you very much..
>
> thanks to ALL you COOL peeps on the list who HELPED me *wink wink mr.
> mcmahon*...

Jeff, perhaps you are kindly willing to consider that it's a good idea
to post the answers to the list, so that other readers can also benefit
from it.

Just an opinion.

--
Daniel Toffetti     ---     'There is no spoon...' - The Matrix

Running the bleeding edge Debian Sid version 3.0
Linux luni 2.4.13 #1 SMP Sun Oct 28 18:30:53 ART 2001 i686 unknown