cdda2wav or cdparanoia ?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: cdda2wav or cdparanoia ?
- From: Gerard Robin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:47:20 +0000
- Message-id: <20020321224720.B492@mauritius>
- In-reply-to: <20020320231634.A633@mauritius>; from email@example.com on Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 11:16:34PM +0000
- References: <20020320231634.A633@mauritius>
cdda2wav and cdparanoia both run fine to extract the tracks of a CD-audio
what is the advantage to use one rather than another ?
TIA for an advice.