Re: cdda2wav or cdparanoia ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: cdda2wav or cdparanoia ?
- From: Joe Bouchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:17:23 -0500
- Message-id: <20020321191723.A8468@gx200>
- Mail-followup-to: Joe Bouchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20020321224720.B492@mauritius>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 10:47:20PM +0000
- References: <20020320231634.A633@mauritius> <20020321224720.B492@mauritius>
On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 10:47:20PM +0000, Gerard Robin wrote:
> cdda2wav and cdparanoia both run fine to extract the tracks of a CD-audio
> what is the advantage to use one rather than another ?
> TIA for an advice.
cdda2wav is faster and works best with very clean CDs.
cdparanoia does a better job of ripping my daughter's scratched up CDs.
Powered by Debian GNU/Linux