Re: YaOOQ (Yet another Open Office Question)

Brian Nelson wrote:

> Try adding the sources.list line:
>
> deb http://people.debian.org/~nidd/debian/ unstable/
>
> and then apt-get install openoffice.  That should work, if you're
> running unstable anyway (and possibly woody, but probably not potato).
I currently have Open Office running well with full java 1.3 support on
a woody system. It still runs like a bloated pig though. Does the .deb
accelerate the performance beyond the regular binaries? Re: ver.638c I
have been unable to get any of the 641 versions to run.
--
John Foster