Re: YaOOQ (Yet another Open Office Question)

"Kurt Yoder" <kylist@shcorp.com> writes:

> Joachim Trinkwitz said:
> > "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com> writes:
> >
> >> on Fri, Feb 22, 2002, Timothy R. Butler (tbutler@uninetsolutions.com)
> >>
> >> AFAIK&C:  no.
> >
> > Yes, it is: put the following line in your sources.list
> >
> >   deb http://www.openoffice.de/debian/ potato main
> >
> > then say:
> >
> >   # apt-get update ; apt-get install openoffice
> >
> > and more than 75 MB of Debian archives will flood your hard disk.
> >
> > Good luck and greetings,
> > joachim
>
> I tried installing the openoffice .debs directly from
> http://people.debian.org/~nidd/debian, but had no luck,

Try adding the sources.list line:

deb http://people.debian.org/~nidd/debian/ unstable/

and then apt-get install openoffice.  That should work, if you're
running unstable anyway (and possibly woody, but probably not potato).

--
Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com>