Re: Need Creative Method to transfer a file
Kent West <email@example.com> writes:
> So, does anyone have any ideas how I can get the ppp*.deb file from my
> laptop to Mom's PC?
* Go to kinko's, get them to move the file from a floppy to a cd.
* Replace your mom's floppy drive.
* Get her Win95 side to talk to the internet
* Use hyperterminal on the win95 side to connect via sz or kermit to
* Rip the drive out, put it in another machine, put file on.
* Go to radio shack and pick up the direct serial cable.
Alan Shutko <firstname.lastname@example.org> - In a variety of flavors!
Fast, cheap, good: pick two.