Re: Need Creative Method to transfer a file

On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 10:16:47PM -0600, Kent West wrote:
| I'm in a bind. I'm at my mom's and in trying to clean off some space on
| her too small drive. I went into dselect and uninstalled several things.
| Apparently one of them was dependant/linked to the ppp package, and I
| didn't notice. The result is I can no longer get online.

| So, no floppy drive. No internet capability.

Perhaps you have it cached somewhere.  I use apt instead of dselect so
my cache is /var/cache/apt/archives.  If you use the 'apt' method, you
may have the package there (if it hasn't been cleaned out already).

-D

--

Stay away from a foolish man,
for you will not find knowledge on his lips.