Re: 3d with nvidia

On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 22:09, David Bellows wrote:
> According to the README you are also supposed to remove the "dri" and
> "GLcore" options under the Module section.

I got a couple of additional frames but still. from 13fps to around
15fps now.

I had gtop running at the same time which showed the CPU at around 50%
with X at around 35%.

Here is the relevant part of the updated XF86Config-4 File

Section "Module"
	Load	"bitmap"
	Load	"dbe"
	Load	"ddc"
	Load	"extmod"
	Load	"freetype"
	Load	"glx"
	Load	"int10"
	Load	"pex5"
	Load	"record"
	Load	"speedo"
	Load	"type1"
	Load	"vbe"
	Load	"xie"
EndSection

Section "Device"
	Identifier	"Generic Video Card"
	Driver		"nvidia"
	Option 		"NvAGP" "2"
	Option		"NoLogo" "true"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier	"Default Layout"
	Screen		"Default Screen"
	InputDevice	"Generic Keyboard"
	InputDevice	"Configured Mouse"
	InputDevice	"Generic Mouse"
EndSection

Ive also looked throught the readme and here is the output of
/proc/nv/card0