Re: portfw to multiple machines, same port

    From IPMASQADM(8):

   EXAMPLES
       Redirect all web traffic to  internals  hostA  and  hostB,
       where  hostB will serve 2 times hostA connections. Forward
       rules already masq internal hosts to outside (typical).

              ipchains -I input -p tcp -y -d yours.com/32 80 -m 1
              ipmasqadm mfw -I -m 1 -r hostA 80 -p 10
              ipmasqadm mfw -I -m 1 -r hostB 80 -p 20

    Mike

On 01/03/02 Xeno Campanoli did speaketh: