Re: networking problems withe Linksys router

Hi,
> I'm curious if the problem is being caused by the MAC address cloning. Has
> anyone else had problems like this when using the linksys routers?

  I have the normal Linksys 4-port router with Charter Pipeline internet
access, and everything works fine in Woody (standard DHCP settings). I'm not
quite sure what MAC address cloning does, but perhaps you could try to
disable it temporarily? I do not believe my router supports MAC address
cloning, so while that may not be the cause, it seems more likely than some
of the other functions of the router...

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                    tbutler@uninetsolutions.com
Universal  Networks                       http://www.uninet.info