RE: Avoid booting direct to X.. I want my starx back

Wouldn't it be cleaner to just remove S99gdm from rcX.d?  They're just
symbolic links to the same file in init.d, right?  As long as you don't lose
that, it's fairly straightforward to relink.

(I'm a total novice, so spank me if I'm wrong :)

Richard Wurdack