Re: Where do the plugins for galeon live?

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, stan wrote:
> Where do teh plugins for thsi get put? I need to check and see how it's set
> up, and add any plugins that I'm missing.

AFAIK galeon uses the mozilla plugins e.g.

/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/javaplugin_oji.so
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libnullplugin.so

the java plugin is included in the sdk or jre distribution. mozilla has
a special teechnique for installation of plugin. i remember that it was
something like *.xpi (?) files that you just need to "browse to" to
trigger automatic plugin installation.

cheers
oliver