Re: Blank Messages To Mailing List With Attachments Containing Message

n for Outlook Express that would allow it to read
> > the messages?
>
> Think about this more carefully. There are _lots_ of different email
> clients out there, some with support for verifying digital signatures,
> some without. Out of all of them, _only_ Outlook Express makes it hard
> to read signed messages. Why is this? And why would any sensible person
> put up with such nonsense from their email client when there are several
> high-quality free email clients available for any of the major
> platforms, Windows included?

People don't put up with Outlook Express...they use it because it is the
best email client for windows.  Its free.  Its easy to use.  Every
windows box has it.  I didn't switch from mutt on linux until Evolution
came out with a panel like the Outlook Express one that allows you to
manage the myriad mailboxes that plague anyone who has one address for
work, one for home and a few accounts for mailing lists.

Thinking carefully, my suggestion of a plugin seems eminently
reasonable.  Then you can sign your mesages as you choose and the newbie
who has rebooted into Windows to get help from this list can read your
messages.