Re: RFC: Beginner's vim tutorial

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 04:08:21PM -0600, Lonnie Mullenix wrote:

| The combination of my NT box and winprinter are most likely the
| problem, and since I haven't gotten Samba working yet!  I'vwe always
| had problems printing out some of the HTML info, wnats to cut the
| ends of the lines off and cut the last line or two at the bottom of
| the page off.

Which web browser?  I've seen galeon/mozilla/netscape cut off the
right side before.  It's like it makes the width too wide for paper
and assumes you'll have a scrollbar.  Sometimes (depends on the site)
making the window narrower before hitting "print" solves it.

If you want to try the postscript variant, lookup "gsview32".  That's
the name of the windows binary of ghostscript/ghostview (aka 'gv').

-D

--

Pride only breeds quarrels,
but wisdom is found in those who take advice.