Re: RFC: Beginner's vim tutorial

Only thing I would add is that it would be really nice to be able to get this to print properly.

I broke my Debian box yesterday playing around with a couple of testing/unstable packages, so I'm stuck on this NT box for a few days. Have a Winprinter too, so that is a pita, but I'll live with for the time being.

So, printable would be good.

Lonnie

At 12:08 AM 1/11/02 -0500, Jesse Goerz wrote:
On Thursday 10 January 2002 23:27, Donald R. Spoon wrote:
> Jesse Goerz <jgoerz@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> > I just wrote a beginner's vim tutorial over at
> > http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/text_editing/vim.html
> >
> > I would appreciate it if the vim guru's would take a look at
> > it and let me know if I've made any errors or have any
> > suggestions.
> >
> > What I really need is a co-author who can fill in the gaps.
> > Any help at all would be great.
> >
> >  --snip-- <
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jesse