Help with onboard RAID.

Hi,

I have a Microstar motherboard(K7TPro-RU) with onboard RAID.
I'm trying to figure out how to get it to work with Debian/sid.
The RAID controller is an onboard Promise 20265R (possibly a FastTrak chip)
(See http://support.promise.com/Linux/Default.htm)
(http://www.msicomputer.com/product/detail_spec/K7T266pro2-RU.htm)

Promise has released FastTrak drivers for SUSE, RedHat, TurboLinux and
OpenLinux.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I have searched the requisite
locations (linuxdoc.org, google, the archives). Most of what I have found
has dealt with software RAID and while I know some would argue that
the Promise technology is really software RAID, I am not interested in
starting that war up again.

Just FYI, this was all started because Fry's electronics had a great deal
on WD Caviar 60GB 7200RPM IDE drives with a 75$ rebate. They have a current
sale on 80GB drives (199$ - 75$) until the 27th.

Thanks in advance.

-dan