Re: What's a debian kid look like?

white male, 30 with too many years of school under my belt. MSc. in
Marine Biology working on getting an independant web development
company started. No kids.  Volunteer designer for a Renaissance Faire.
SCUBA, PERL, PHP, and am aiming to learn C++ soon.

Started using LINUX for analysis of my thesis as windows just couldn't cut
the data mangling needed. There is something pure about being able to
crunch directories full of files and create a clean concise summary to
be fed into SYSTAT when the rest of the lab was struggling to get it done
with excel macros. Started off with Red Hat 4.1 and moved to
debian::progeny this spring when i decided to make the windows half of my
box run under VMWare.

-dan
--

   o-                              o  o