Re: stable gcc for sid

On Fri, 2001-12-21 at 16:38, J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 16:41:27 +0000, Shri Shrikumar wrote:
> > except if I run make again(without doing anything else), it goes through
> > fine so I _cant_ reproduce the problem. Its seems to be almost random.
>
> That's a typical sign of bad or badly configured hardware. Time to read
> http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11/ .

It doesn't segfault - it merely says internal compiler error. A lot of
warnings are being spewed out through the compiles - I figured it may be
the number of warnings that is triggering this instead of popping an
error saying "Too Many Warnings."

I am nevertheless checking the site out; you never know - it may be
harware related.

Thanx

Shri

--