Re: stable gcc for sid

On Fri, 2001-12-21 at 15:10, J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 14:56:06 +0000, Shri Shrikumar wrote:
> > Im keen on getting a stable version of a c++ compiler for sid. the version
> > I have says that it is a debian prerelease version
>
> That's because, technically speaking, it is. It is a stable release of gcc,
> updated with CVS changes from the relevant branch (which essentially should
> be bugfixes only).

except if I run make again(without doing anything else), it goes through
fine so I _cant_ reproduce the problem. Its seems to be almost random.

It hasn't happened since the last upgrade though so I guess it may be
eliminated. I was just a little concerned maybe the compiler was working
incorrectly for some reason.

Thanx for the help,

Shri

--