Re: exim on a dialup
- To: ben <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: exim on a dialup
- From: Mario Vukelic <email@example.com>
- Date: 13 Dec 2001 10:57:16 +0100
- Message-id: <1008237436.7988.1.camel@sonic>
- In-reply-to: <E16ES9E-0005rv-00@localhost>
- References: <E16EPuz-0000TP-00@localhost> <E16ERGE-0000ew-00@localhost> <1008233597.6274.1.camel@sonic> <E16ES9E-0005rv-00@localhost>
On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 10:27, ben wrote:
> thanks for your help. if i get it sorted, i'll get back to you.
Good luck. Essentially, I think you're set when you take eximconfigs
option 2 and accept more or less the defaults plus proper email-aliases.
Then you have to live with rewriting of internal addresses, however.
OHMYGOD!!! No that I say this I see that I /am/ an idiot. Forget my
headers, please. Some days ago I actually configured my mailer
(evolution) to send using my ISP's smarthost when sending from my
ISP-address and to use exim without rewriting when sending from my home
address (because of the rewriting problem). Of course my headers look
Kind regards, M.
I did not vote for the Austrian government