Re: /etc/init.d/rc.2 command not found....

Erik Andreas Fjogstad Brandstadmoen <erikbra@student.matnat.uio.no> writes:

> Miquel van Smoorenburg,
> > >+ ´[` N '!=' N  ´]´
> >
> > What is this --> ´ <-- character ? In iso-8859-1, which is the charset
> > you're using in this message it's a "z" with a "~" above it. That is
> > what I see.
>
> In ISO-8859-1 (which I use as well),
> that character is the accent acute without any letter
> below. I don't know how he managed to type it, because if I type an
> acute on my keyboard followed by a space, I get a ' (single quote).

Hi:-)

Well I got a older PC with WinXX and Word-pro running besides the
the Linux-box, on that PC I copied all the stuff I read on my Linux-PC

Since I was just _too_ lazy to type the whole thing on my Linux-box
back ( since I have to start another version of Linux) again I just copied
the text to a file on a floppy and then used
XEmacs here to post it....

So transferring a Word-pro(ending wth .lwp) to a .txt file would
change quite a lot. And cause the above error

Sorry folks :-(

BTW Can someone also point me to some Documentation for the following:

I would like to move parts of my Debian-linux to the fastest HDD in my
PC, I would like to use the existing ( since I just upgraded it
recently) right now Debian is on one Partition (using a whole HDD)

On my Linux-Pox I use 3 HDD connected to the HPT370 controller

thanks for any pointers :-)

--
LinuxUser aka Josef Oswald linux.os@chello.at
registered-linux-user # 134.818 at http://counter.li.org