Re: /etc/init.d/rc.2 command not found....

According to Josef Oswald:
> Checking the whole thing during boot-up I found that the error
> message is actually:
>
> /etc/init.d/rc:2: command not found....
>
> also I have some other (linux and winXX partitions) which are mounted
> automatically during boot up, and I get a error to check it
> manually... fsck or similar...

Can you edit /etc/init.d/rc and put a

set -x

as the first non-comment line in the script? It will tell you
what the script is doing and will probably show you what's wrong.

It sounds like /bin/sh is doing something weird.. where does
/bin/sh point to?

Mike.
--
  I used to drive a Heisenberg mobile but every time I looked at the
  speedometer - I got lost!