Re: /etc/init.d/rc.2 command not found....

In article <[🔎] 20011210141440.C10104@skipstjori.ifi.uio.no>,
Erik Andreas Fjogstad Brandstadmoen  <erikbra@student.matnat.uio.no> wrote:
>Miquel van Smoorenburg,
>> What is this --> ´ <-- character ? In iso-8859-1, which is the charset
>> you're using in this message it's a "z" with a "~" above it. That is
>> what I see.
>
>In ISO-8859-1 (which I use as well),
>that character is the accent acute without any letter
>below. I don't know how he managed to type it, because if I type an
>acute on my keyboard followed by a space, I get a ' (single quote).

I see! I switched to ISO-8859-15, of which I though that the only
thing it changed was that it adds the Euro symbol. Apparently it also
removes the accente-acute-without-any-letter and puts z-circumflexe
in its place.

Mike.
--
  I used to drive a Heisenberg mobile but every time I looked at the
  speedometer - I got lost!