Re: procmail recipe not working

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001 13:40:18 -0500
dman <dsh8290@rit.edu> wrote:

> | I did this yesterday, but had to abandon it. I got quite a few errors
and
> | messages sent back to the originator of the emails. This is part of my
> | /var/log/exim/mainlog:
>
> I think this might be relevant -
>     http://www.exim.org/FAQ.html#SEC176

Thanks, dman. There were two problems. I had missed off the pipe symbol
for formail in my procmail receipe - consequently the mail I thought was
lost was actually in ~/formail - unsurprisingly. The messages sent to the
sender have now been stopped by commenting out 'return_output' in my
exim.conf.

I appreciate your help.

--
Phillip Deackes