Re: procmail recipe not working

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 09:01:36PM +0000, Pollywog wrote:
| On 2001.12.06 20:23 dman wrote:
| >
| > I've been getting a bunch of spam on a certain list.  The latest
| > message has the following From: line :
| >
| >  From: "Lisa J." <8102239.27@reply.pm0.net>
| >
| > (some have a different name, but the same address)  I want to
| > automatically file these in the bit-bucket.  Should be
| > straightforward, right?  In my .procmailrc I have the following :
| > However the messages keep getting past these recipes and to my
| > list-matching recipe.
|
| Turn on verbose logging to see why they are getting past.

(now why didn't I think of that?)  I just turned on the logfile so I
should see stuff the next time one of them comes through (I already
deleted the other ones so I can't bounce it to myself)

| Maybe Procmail is in a different place than you set in your
| procmailrc.

What do you mean by this?  I also have a long list of other spammer
addresses in that same file, and those others get filed properly.

-D

--

(E)very (M)inor (A)ttention (C)osts (S)anity