Re: ssh2 client for debian 2.2r4?

On Wednesday 28 November 2001 11:50 pm, Alec wrote:

> I think you people may be confusing the protocol and the program version.
> ssh client as it comes with Potato (2.3.0p1-0.11) supports SSH2 (use option
> '-2')

Correction: I think my Potato machine pulls that recent version of ssh off
the KDE deb server (see my sources.list below). When I do
apt-cache show ssh, it shows both of the versions. Just add that last line
and update+upgrade or apt-get install ssh

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb http://ftp.eecs.umich.edu/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb ftp://kde.debian.net/pub/kde/ potato main crypto optional

Alec