Re: ssh2 client for debian 2.2r4?

<quote who="Alec">

> Correction: I think my Potato machine pulls that recent version of
> ssh off  the KDE deb server (see my sources.list below). When I do
> apt-cache show ssh, it shows both of the versions. Just add that
> last line  and update+upgrade or apt-get install ssh

yeah i had that happen to me once, i removed the kde
mirror from my apt sources after i saw it. didn't like
a kde apt archiving installing non kde stuff on my system ..
(worries me)

one thing that would be nice is have apt make it clear
it is downloading a package that will overwrite another
package that was downloaded from the official debian archive..

nate