Re: Newbie comments & queries

"Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com> writes:
>> If you are into Emacs you might, later want to look at Gnus, a
>> newsreader which also handles mail really well - especially useful for
>> dealing with lots of mail from mailing lists etc.
>
> Heard that it's another good & powerful mail handler.

Yes - it was an experiment with Gnus, plus the realisation of just how
good the Latex support is, which made me switch from Vim to Xemacs.   I
tried swapping back just once - it lasted for 36 hours!

Glyn

               *          Here we are then.......               *
               * http://members.tripod.co.uk/Christchurch2000uk *