When a server goes down....

Hi,

I have a debian machine that serves up files to two other debian
machines via NFS mounts. If, as has happened recently, the server is
rebooted the other machines keep generating the error message saying
that the nfs mount is missing, and keep on doing this even after the
server is back up.

What I want to know is how to break and remount the NFS directories from
the workstations once the server is back up. So far the only thing I can
do is to reboot each workstation, and I am sure that there must be a
better way than that!

Obviously a bit of a novice here, but learning all the time!  :-)

Keith
  Keith O'Connell                  |     "That which does not kill
  Maidstone, Kent (UK)             |      us, usually still hurts.
  keith_oconnell@blueyonder.co.uk  |   That's just life, I'm afraid"