added memory, should I increase swap?

I started with Debian 2.1 on my Pentium 200 MHz with 32 MB of memory, then upgraded with apt-get to Potato. I recently replaced the single 32 MB SDRAM with two 128 MB SDRAMs. When I installed Debian I created a 32MB swap to match the size of the memory. Should I now increase the size of the swap to match the new memory? I wouldn't mind wiping my hard drive clean and re-installing everything. Now that I have learned a little about Debian I realize that the install option of "dial-up workstation" (if that's what it was called) installed many software packages that I will never use, for instance lots of games and window managers.

So, two questions:

Should I change my swap partition to 256MB, to match the new memory?

-and-

When I re-install Debian, how do I do it so that I get only the minimum required for internet access? Is this even possible with my Debian 2.1 CDs? As I recall, the dselect process was very confusing, and that was why I chose a pre-set package. Would it be better if I ordered a new set of CDs, perhaps waiting for Woody to be released? Has the installation process been improved since Slink? (I think that was the name for 2.1...) What I'd like to do is just get internet access going, upgrade to Potato, then pick and choose applications with apt-get.

Thanks,
Peter Christensen