Re: Which mail user agent do you use?

[Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 11:47:58PM -0500] dman :

> | Now I use mutt, which allows me to use my own text editor (emacs),
>
> Ditto, but ugh (I use vim :-)).

Zile (zile is  lossy emacs) is a fantastic  drop-in replacement for vim.
Emacs-like key-bindings  and loads up  very fast when called  from within
Mutt.

Anyday Emacs is better......

--
ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio