OT: How long has your Linux system been up ?

Just curious how long people have left their system running without reboot.
I once left my server at a co-locate for over 3 months and it ran fine.  In
three years, I have never had to reboot because of crash.

I have rebooted about once every 3 to 4 months (guessing average) after
maintenance.  This was voluntary, not necessary.  I don't run X either
(dedicated server mail/ftp/web).  Anyone have any really long times for X
and non-X systems?

Paul