Re: XFree86 problem on Woody

> Symbol xf86InterpretEDID from module /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/libvbe.a
> is unresolved

In your "Monitor" section of XF86Config-4, try putting:

Option "IgnoreEDID" "on"

and/or don't load the "vbe" module.  I'm not sure what these are
about, however.

I'm using XF86Config rather than XF86Config -4 as I can't even get X up using XF86Config-4, I'm not sure where to put that Option in this file.

vbe seems to load ok further up, its on the xf86InterpretEDID it fails. There are also 2 font paths it cannot 'init' - Speedo and Type1, both seems to be there though.

Rachel