Re: KMail and Outlook?

Kmail from what I've seen is a very simple email client.  Although I use Star Office, I haven't used the email client from SO.

I use the Evolution email package for Gnome from Ximian.  It's pretty similar to what I remember of Outlook, and really good at handling attachments.  When I get any attachments, pics can be viewed inline (within the email msg) if you want, otherwise they can be loaded into a graphics program (straight from Evo).  Evo will  let you load the attachment into an external program (SO, etc) to view.  I view MS docs (doc, xls) from SO - I get Evolution to open SO for me.