Re: KMail and Outlook?

On Tuesday 23 October 2001 22:26, raheesom@btinternet.com wrote:
> Kmail from what I've seen is a very simple email client.  Although I
> use Star Office, I haven't used the email client from SO.
>
> I use the Evolution email package for Gnome from Ximian.  It's pretty
> similar to what I remember of Outlook, and really good at handling
> attachments.

I totally disagree. Kmail is as sophisticated as any email client I
would care (!) to use (mutt, sylpheed, etc). Some programs however try
to do everything. A good mail program should be just like your friendly
neighborhood mailman. Good at bringing you your mail, not tracking your
appointments or broadcasting the news.

--
Sir Isaac Newton:
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."