Re: concerning ext3fs

* Hall Stevenson (hallstevenson@mindspring.com) [011010 12:36]:
> > Thanks for the hint; I hadn't yet noticed mine. Perhaps
> > a better solution is to specify "ext3,ext2" in /etc/fstab
> > instead of auto?
>
> Is that a valid option for fstab ?? I'll let you try it and
> report back... How's that ?? ;-)

Well, so far I was able to umount /tmp and then mount it again with this
syntax in fstab. I still haven't given it a reboot to see if mount -a
works, though. I'll report one way or another next time I reboot.

good times,

--
Vineet                                   http://www.anti-dmca.org
Unauthorized use of this .sig may constitute violation of US law.