Re: Oops, forgot...

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 03:52:28PM -0400, Alan Shutko wrote:
> Vineet Kumar <debian@virtual.doorstop.net> writes:
>
> > mutt doesn't want to change because it's using the open standard
> > correctly and m$ doesn't want to change because it's using the open
> > standard incorrectly.
>
> It's not a standard, yet.

Strictly, I guess you're right.  But then, MIME itself isn't a standard
yet either.  Nor are most of the "standards" we deal with on the 'net
every day, it seems.  My reference page was http://www.rfc-editor.org

-ben

--
Ben Hartshorne	...Discarding smoothly, as we disembark,
ben@hartshorne.net All thoughts that held us wiser for a moment