feet in respective mouths and self-replies

* Vineet Kumar (debian@virtual.doorstop.net) [011010 12:32]:
> This is getting even further OT, so it's the last I'll say on the
> matter.

okay, so I lied earlier, but I'll keep it quick. In having hastily
responded to Royce's message, I totally proved his point. I got a LART
off-list, and decided a public apology was in order, which is why this
goes back to the list.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about (like the dialog I'm
referring to was hidden away in text attachments to blank mails ;),
ignore this.

good times,

--
Vineet                                   http://www.anti-dmca.org
Unauthorized use of this .sig may constitute violation of US law.