Re: Oops, forgot...

"Hall Stevenson" <hallstevenson@mindspring.com> writes:

> So Microsoft isn't wrong ... yet ??

I don't know whether MS is wrong or not, not using the mailer myself,
and not being entirely sure what the MIME standards require mailers to
do in the case of multipart subtypes they don't recognize.  I do not
believe that mailers are _required_ to inline anything at all, and if
that's the case, MS is perfectly compliant, although perhaps less
useful than it could be.

I do know that there are a bunch of people claiming that a proposed
standard is a real standard.

The grass is always greener on the other side of your sunglasses.