Re: SPAM WARNING: spammers use Debian lists for harvesting

On (03/10/01 13:03), Alex Hunsley wrote:
> martin f krafft wrote:
> > > to email me, remove the BLOCK from addressS

> > however, this is both obnoxious, and useless - the mass mailers that i
> > have seen (no, i am not a spammer) have features that check for a wide
> > variety of such blocks, and successfully remove them...

> What's obnoxious about it? I don't want spam, dad. It's that simple.

That's fine. I never bother to email people who use this kind of
spamtrap, though. And a few people on this list have received
potentially useful information from me, I know.

Why should I go to extra bother to help you?

Ailbhe

--
Homepage: http://ailbhe.ossifrage.net/