RE: SPAM WARNING: spammers use Debian lists for harvesting

>===== Original Message From Ailbhe Leamy <ailbhe@ossifrage.net> =====
>If you post to any mailing list with archives on the web you are likely
>to have your address harvested by spammers. This is not news.

Yeah, knee-jerk reaction on my behalf, but I would have appreciated
having the connection between lists and spam made to me when I signed
up, so, I make it now to anyone who might be tempted to use
their primary e-mail address for this or any list: don't.

James.