Re: OT: html or text to rtf conversion tool?

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 06:38:06PM -0400, Alan Shutko wrote:
> Andrew Perrin <aperrin@email.unc.edu> writes:
>
> > My experience is also that PDF works fine, since they're usually just
> > looking for something that will pop up when they click a link, and most
> > people have acrobat reader installed.
>
> My experience is the opposite... they all want something to import
> into whatever system they're using, or to reformat beyond recognition
> to hand to clients.  Plain text usually works.

This is an interesting point ... I've received "resumes" from
headhunters; when I questioned the interviewee about confusing or
misspelled information, it turned out more often than not that the
headhunters had screwed it up.

Micromuse Ltd.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.