Re: OT: html or text to rtf conversion tool?

A quick test with enscript didn't yield a satisfactory result.  (Line
breaks got messed up).

Actually I did write my cv in xml and then used xsltproc to convert it
to html.  This was thought to be my first xml project, so I am not sure
if I did use xml the way it was supposed to be used, or not. :)

I then used html2text to convert my cv to text.  Which was kind of
inconsequent, as xml should support text output as well.

Perhaps I should do some research to find out if xml/xsl can do rtf?
After looking into an RTF file, it looks like one could even write rtf
in an text editor?  i.e. I should by able to write my own xsl stylesheet
for rtf output?

Thanks for your time.

Andreas

--

GPG Keyid 0x0FCD0EE2
GPG Fingerprint C2FF 6147 0ADB 1674 4096  2339 370F CBDF 0FCD 0EE2

fortune - print a random, hopefully interesting, adage:

	Here is the fact of the week, maybe even the fact of the month.
According to probably reliable sources, the Coca-Cola people are experiencing
severe marketing anxiety in China.
	The words "Coca-Cola" translate into Chinese as either (depending
on the inflection) "wax-fattened mare" or "bite the wax tadpole".
	Bite the wax tadpole.
	There is a sort of rough justice, is there not?
	The trouble with this fact, as lovely as it is, is that it's hard
to get a whole column out of it. I'd like to teach the world to bite a wax
tadpole.  Coke -- it's the real wax-fattened mare.  Not bad, but broad
satiric vistas do not open up.
		-- John Carrol, The San Francisco Chronicle