Re: Strange network performance

Ok people, do not use the drivers from scyld - ONLY use the modified
ones in the 2.4 kernels.

I say this because having compiled and installed the ones from
scyld I've had many lockups and the network just seems to die - you
can still ping your own network card, but nothing else is available.

Lowering the port and re-raising it doesn't help either. Thus I've
gone back to the ones in the kernel - they may not be quite as fast
but at least they don't completely die on me!

Mainly FYI I guess.

Matthew