Re: abiword unstable in testing??

Is anyone else seeing abiword unstable (version 0.9.0-0.1) cutting off letters?

Jeez folks, I'm a debian supporter, but if debian hopes to make inroads on the desktop it needs a *solid* word processor. Doesn't have to be real fancy, but it can't half eat letters.

Thanks for all advice from the list!

Joe Golden

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 06:28:42PM +0000, joe golden wrote:

> Has anyone tried running the debian unstable version of abiword on the
> testing branch.

Switching to unstable may not get rid of all the problems with letters being
cut off. I follow Debian unstable, and have similar problems with abiword
cutting off letters in printed output.

Lance Simmons